Hi, my name is Jill, and I'm the subject librarian here at the University of Derby for the College of Health and Social Care.
This means that I'm the main contact in the Library for help and support with research & using library resources for students studying on College programmes .
If you'd like to make an appointment to see me, here's what you need to know:
• Appointments are for 45 minutes
• Please try to arrive on time.
• If you cannot make the appointment, please cancel it via the link in your confirmation email as soon as possible in order to free that time-slot up for another user.
• Let me know what kind of help you want, i.e. referencing, research, electronic resources etc, in as much detail as you can.
• If you are coming for a face to face appointment and there is more than one of you, please let me know in advance as I will need to book a room
If you want Study Skills support then please book in with the Study Skills Unit
Be aware that I work at three different sites (usually Monday, Wednesday & Thursday at KR; Tuesday at BM; Fridays at Chesterfield, St Helenas)
If I am not available at a particular site on the day you want, please look at my availability at one of the other sites (bearing in mind the location information above) or choose an online appointment instead. When you are looking at the booking form there will also be the option to book a telephone appointment by selecting the relevant radio button.
Jill Boland is available at multiple locations.
Select the location where you would like to book an appointment.