Journal articles: finding and analysing them
Journal articles are the 'gold standard' of information sources, and it is therefore very important that you find and use them in your assignments. In this workshop we will cover how to:
- Search Library Plus with relevant keywords, and filter your results.
- Use the abstract and other information to gain an overview.
- Open, download and save articles.
- Explore the structure of articles and understand which parts are key.
- Critically read articles.
Registration has closed.