Buxton and Leek College and Access to HE – Academic Librarian clinic Online
Do you need some help accessing Library resources? Are you struggling with referencing?
The Academic Librarian for Buxton and Leek College, Liz White, can help answer your library questions at this clinic.
This clinic is for students studying on the following programmes:
- Access to HE
- HE students studying at BLC (e.g. FdA CYPS / Creative Art and Design Practice / HND Business / Counselling)
- HE students studying at Buxton (e.g. Tourism, Events, Spa, Culinary, Hospitality, Outdoor Sport)
- BLC students on FE programmes (e.g. BTEC, CACHE, AAT etc.)
Please come with a clear idea of what you want help with - this is a Q&A clinic, not a workshop. If your question or support need is lengthy or complicated, we may recommend you book an individual appointment as a follow-up.
There are also lots of Help videos covering different Library resources that you can access via the Library Resources Help guide (have a look at your Subject Guides to find these).
The clinic is delivered via Blackboard Collaborate. You will not need to download any software as everything should take place within your browser and you will receive a link to the online room in the confirmation email.
If you have problems connecting to the room this can sometimes be improved by switching to an alternate browser; Chrome works best.
Please register for the session - once you have done this you will receive an email with the link to the clinic.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.