Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) Drop-In - StudyFest 2020 Online
PAL Leader Eleanor Ferguson will be offering drop in sessions for 45 minutes where students can ask ANY questions about their studies, university life or anything they feel embarrassed asking.
This is a peer zone and no staff so no questions are off the table. Peer Assisted Learning is a scheme which is led by students in year 2 and above who help the transition to university and academic study of students within their discipline.
- Advice and tips from students who have been in your position
- Support from a peer, (so you can feel confident in asking any question relating to your studies)
- Tips and tricks to help you adjust to university life quicker
- Help to cement your understanding of the support available at Derby
- Help you to meet new people in your discipline and develop your sense of community here at Derby
You can find out more about the scheme here - https://www.derbyunion.co.uk/change/pal/
To access the session click here: https://ca.bbcollab.com/guest/e44c315211f1478285fc7eb1bd06a434
Please note - due to the nature of this session it will not be recorded
This session is part of StudyFest 2020!
StudyFest is running 23rd - 27th November, to check out all the StudyFest sessions click here.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- 7:00pm - 7:45pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.