Coping with and embracing change – a session with Peer Assisted Learning Leaders from across the institution - StudyFest 2020 Online
PAL Leaders Fay, Lyndsay and Kitty are running this session about being in a new environment, dealing with time conflicts, balancing priorities and pushing yourself to higher academic challenges.
Peer Assisted Learning is a scheme which is led by students in year 2 and above who help the transition to university and academic study of students within their discipline.
- Advice and tips from students who have been in your position
- Support from a peer, (so you can feel confident in asking any question relating to your studies)
- Tips and tricks to help you adjust to university life quicker
- Help to cement your understanding of the support available at derby
- Help you to meet new people in your discipline and develop your sense of community here at Derby
You can find out more about the scheme here - https://www.derbyunion.co.uk/change/pal/
To access the session click here: https://ca.bbcollab.com/guest/e44c315211f1478285fc7eb1bd06a434
Please note - due to the nature of this session it will not be recorded
This session is part of StudyFest 2020!
StudyFest is running 23rd - 27th November, to check out all the StudyFest sessions click here.
- Friday, November 27, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.