BLC Level 3 Year 2 students - Critical Thinking follow up drop-in Online
Who should attend?
If you are a Level 3 Year 2 student at Buxton and Leek College, you will have been to a Library tutorial during week commencing 11 January 2021.
What kind of support will I receive?
This drop-in is to help you to evaluate sources and evidence following that session. So come along if you have any of the following questions:
- I have found some evidence and I don't know if I can trust it - what do you think?
- Can I trust sources I find on Google?
- I have found a study mentioned in a news story but I can't find the evidence to support it. Can you help?
- I would like some help understanding bias.
- I'd like to get better search results in Google - can you help?
... or any other question related to evaluating sources of information!
How do I attend?
Register for the drop-in, so we know how many attendees there will be. Please enter your email address correctly!
You will receive an email with the link - so check your email carefully!
Use the link at 4pm on 21 January to attend the drop-in.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.