BLC Level 2 students - Discover Your Library follow up drop-in Online
Who should attend?
If you are a Level 2 student at Buxton and Leek College, you will have been to a Library tutorial during week commencing 22 February 2021.
What kind of support will I receive?
This drop-in is to help you to find online resources via the Library following that session. So come along if you have any of the following questions:
- I can't remember how to use an eBook - can you show me?
- I want to make notes in an eBook - can you show me how?
- How do I search Discover?
- I want to read a trade publication online but I can't find it.
- I am starting a new assignment and I need some help finding the best information.
- I've Googled my topic but can't find anything relevant, can you help?
... or any other question related to finding information online!
How do I attend?
Register for the drop-in, so we know how many attendees there will be. Please enter your email address correctly!
You will receive an email with the link - so check your email carefully!
Use the link at 4pm on 3 February to attend the drop-in.
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.