Database Focus: Mintel Online
This 30-minute workshop will introduce you to Mintel, a key business database containing market, sector and trend information for the UK. Mintel provides annual reports on a range of consumer markets, from soft drinks to breakfast cereals, gym equipment to fashion retail. It also provides analysis insights into trends driving the markets, including sustainability, climate change, the impact of the pandemic and more.
For a wider look at business research, look out for the 'Getting started with business research'. For more in-depth looks at other business databases, consider attending the 'Database Focus' workshops for Marketline and FAME.
Related LibGuide: Business by Caroline Ball (Business, Law & Social Sciences)
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Level: Access to HE Level: FE (all subjects) Level: PhD Level: Postgraduate Level: Staff Level: Undergraduate
- Business research Database Focus