Using EndNote Reference Manager - Intermediate Workshop Online
This workshop builds on the 'Using EndNote Reference Manager - Introductory Level' workshop. And provides a more intermediate level look at EndNote. For this reason, some prior knowledge of and / or use of EndNote is required.
The session will be 45 minutes long with an additional 15 minutes for questions. There will be a mix of illustrative PowerPoint and live demonstration.
In this session we will cover:
- Removing duplicate records
- Adding labels
- Searching for full text documents to attach to records
- Using EndNote Click to save articles and citation information
- Citing and referencing in Word using the Cite While You Write add-on
If you've never used EndNote before, have little or no knowledge of how it works, then it's recommended that you sign up for one of the introductory sessions first as there won't be time to cover that material in this session.
You must register for this session; it will be recorded and all registrants will receive a link to the recording to go back over in their own time.
Related LibGuide: Reference Management Software by Emma Butler
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Level: Postgraduate Level: Staff Level: Undergraduate