Outlook Calendar Skills Booster Online
An interactive online session, giving you the chance to explore and practise the below features to help you manage your Calendar more effectively. The focus will be mainly on using the full Outlook desktop client, but will touch on features available in the Web (OWA) version.
There will be an opportunity for questions at the end.
- Setting Calendar options - work hours, reminders
- Creating and amending meeting requests
- Tracking and forwarding meeting requests (including Teams meetings)
- Sharing Calendars/Permissions
- Using categories to organise your appointments
This workshop is run by IT Services. You must book your place - save the date and we'll send you a Teams invite nearer the time.
Please note: this workshop is an interactive session that will not be recorded
Related LibGuide: Digital Skills by Thom Baker
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL: