Independent Learning Workshop Online
Find out methods and techniques for independent learning in this interactive 45-minute session. At university the majority of time spent studying is completed independently, and so finding ways to self motivate, beat procrastination and work on projects alone is crucial. So, join us for an overview of independent learning, understand what it is and gather some tips and hints on how to apply it to get the most out of time studying.
Topics discussed in this workshop include:
- Expecations vs Reality of Independent Learning
- Learning Styles
Join the workshop here ==> Study Skills Room (opens in Blackboard Collaborate)
If you have difficulties joining the session, please try using a different internet browser, or check out our Introduction to Blackboard Collaborate.
Please register for the session to ensure that you recieve updates by email, including a reminder of the link to the online workshop room.
All workshops are recorded and will be sent out after the event to everyone who registered.
Related LibGuide: Independent Learning by Alexander Wood
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Level: Access to HE Level: FE (all subjects) Level: PhD Level: Postgraduate Level: Undergraduate Subject: Skills
- Independent learning Introductory workshops Reflection